Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Found this in a Whistle Stop Cafe cookbook. Great sauce to be served over a varitey of meats. We enjoy it especially over our pulled pork. Yummy.
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan; bring to a boil, stirring constantly until sugar melts.
- Boil uncovered, until reduced to 1 1/3 cups.