Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I needed a salad dressing quickly for am Asian-inspired salad I was preparing for dinner last night. Dreams do come true!
- 1⁄4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil (NOT regular)
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground star anise (start with 1/4 teaspoon then adjust)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lime zest
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pinch raw sugar
- In small non-reactive bowl combine all the ingredients and using a handheld immersion blender blend until smooth. (Or use a standard blender).
- Best prepared 1 hour in advance to allow to marinate. Whisk well before serving.
- Yield is estimated.