Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a very easy flavorful cheese spread or dip. A very good way to get kids to eat raw carrots. They look like cheese when shredded, and are hard to identify. You can substitute a lighter mayonnaise, if you like. Only 3 ingredients make this a quick appetizer.
- 1 cup mayonnaise (do not use salad dressing)
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese (fresh or shaker style)
- Mix all three ingredients together.
- Chill one hour or more before serving.
- Mix, once before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
Quick, easy and good. The carrots really do look and taste like cheese in this recipe.