Recipe by Theresa P
I know some of you will think I am *crazy* but this is really one of the best ways to grill steak! Yes the red WESTERN DRESSING! It doesn't leave a sweet taste, just really tenderizes the steaks and leaves a great flavor. I promise you will like it! I was skeptical at first too, but now this is fixed at least once a week at my house in the summer! We *love* it! Prep time is for marinating.
- 2 -3 lbs steak, of your choice (I use top sirloin)
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle western salad dressing
- season salt, of your choice (I use Lawry's)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut steak into serving size pieces (or leave whole, depending on steak used).
- Put steak and salad dressing in zip lock bag; let marinate for several hours to overnight (the longer the better),Turn the bag occasionally.
- When ready to cook, grill over hot coals and sprinkle with season salt of your choice.
- Grill until it is to your liking (mine is medium well).
- Serve and ENJOY!