Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
To all my friends on Zaar, old and new, here is wishing you a Fantastic 2008! I wish you all the success you have dreamt of to come true this year. I would like to gift Zaar with chocolate recipes to start off this year. This is the first of many. I learnt to make chocolates in 2007. Ever since that day, I never bought one at the store. These are really easy to prepare and taste wonderful !
- 1 teaspoon ghee, softened
- 100 g selbourne semisweet chocolate
- Using a knife, chop the chocolate into small pieces.
- Transfer to a double boiler.
- Add ghee and stir continuously.
- Keep stirring the chocolate until completely melted and smooth. The melted chocolate must appear shiny in appearance.
- Pour into a mould or tray that is ungreased.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour to up to 4 hours depending on the time on hand for you.
- Unmould and serve.