Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
My husband stares at me funny when I make this--I ate it by the pailful when I was pregnant, and it leaves room for variation.
- 4 -6 cups Baby Spinach, raw
- 2 cups carrots, julienned
- 1 turnip, sliced (raw)
- 1 cup red cabbage (raw, shredded)
- 1⁄2 cup Honey Nut Cheerios (no subs)
- 1⁄4 cup blue cheese dressing
- 1⁄4 cup chow mein noodles
- Just mix all the ingredients, and serve!
- You can adjust the ingredients, as needed, but the Cheerios really make a difference!
Raw Carrots, turnip, cabbage are sweet. I can understand that but blue cheese dressing? I understand the Cheerios and chow mein noodles also.I think I will try with a sweet fruit type dressing.