Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This fruity summer drink is worth2 weight watchers points per serving
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 3 cups low-calorie cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups strawberries, chopped
- 2 medium fresh apples, chopped
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cinnamon (to taste)
- Stir together all ingredients in a large pitcher; allow to stand for 30 minutes. Place ice in glasses and serve. Yields about 3/4 cup per serving.
I this was relish! It was very light and I was surprised at the impact of the cinamon. There is a lot of fruit so serve with a spoon!