Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
A recipe from the new weight watchers cookbook that I borrowed from a friend. 8 points per serving
- 1 1⁄4 lbs red potatoes
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 20 ounces catfish fillets
- 4 lemon wedges
- Preheat oven to 400'.
- Line a baking sheet with foil and spray with Pam cooking spray.
- Cut potatoes into 1/2 inch sticks and place on foil. Spray again with Pam. Bake in oven for 30 minutes or until brown and crispy.
- Season with salt and pepper lightly.
- Meanwhile, in a shallow bowl, lightly beat egg set aside.
- On wax paper combine cornmeal, parsley and salt and pepper.
- Dip catfish into egg than into cormeal mixture, coat lightly.
- Place on another lined baking sheet, lightly greased.
- Bake 10-15 minutes each side.
- Serve with baked potatoes sticks and lemon wedges.