Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
A very yummy low point value treat for breakfast. So you can have more points for snacks through out the day!
- Mix egg whites with milk and vanilla.
- Dip the Slices of bread coating each side with the egg mixture.
- Spray pan with Butter cooking spray and cook french toast to desired darkness.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the french toast and top with Sugar free Syrup.
- This is only 1 point for 2 slices and if you add any butter then it will increase point value.
- I prefer to top with fresh fruit.
OMG! This was SO good! I used 1/4 cup egg beaters and 1/8 cup skim milk. Followed the rest of the recipe as written. I am on weight watchers and have a massive sweet tooth. This satisfied it!
My husband loves his french toast on Saturday mornings, but since we've been on WW he's had to cut back. Thankfully, I found a good alternative in this recipe and he is satifisfied!
Taste was good, but couldn't find weight watchers bread anywhere, so just used white bread (low cal). Very mushy inside. Any ideas on how to change this? I used egg beaters and skim milk. Very disappointed.