Recipe by april1018_99
A very yummy low point value treat for breakfast. So you can have more points for snacks through out the day!
Top Review by Blender
OMG! This was SO good! I used 1/4 cup egg beaters and 1/8 cup skim milk. Followed the rest of the recipe as written. I am on weight watchers and have a massive sweet tooth. This satisfied it!
- 4 egg whites
- 1⁄4 cup skim milk
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 6 slices Weight Watchers white bread
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- sugar-free maple syrup
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix egg whites with milk and vanilla.
- Dip the Slices of bread coating each side with the egg mixture.
- Spray pan with Butter cooking spray and cook french toast to desired darkness.
- Sprinkle cinnamon on the french toast and top with Sugar free Syrup.
- This is only 1 point for 2 slices and if you add any butter then it will increase point value.
- I prefer to top with fresh fruit.