1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers French Toast
Chef #445986's Note:
A very yummy low point value treat for breakfast. So you can have more points for snacks through out the day!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix egg whites with milk and vanilla.
- 2Dip the Slices of bread coating each side with the egg mixture.
- 3Spray pan with Butter cooking spray and cook french toast to desired darkness.
- 4Sprinkle cinnamon on the french toast and top with Sugar free Syrup.
- 5This is only 1 point for 2 slices and if you add any butter then it will increase point value.
- 6I prefer to top with fresh fruit.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (71 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 85.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Weight Watchers white bread