This recipe is from weight watchers. It only has 2 ingredients! A definite winner when you need something fast for a potluck. NOTE: When using lemon or lime curd, you may want to add some water as I found the mix was too dry. I just added 1 Tbsp of water at a time until I got it to the right consistency.
My Private Note
13 x 9 ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) box betty crocker fat free angel food cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your choice)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3If mix seems too dry, add water, 1 Tbsp at a time, until it is a spreadable consistency.
- 4Pour into a 13 x 9 pan.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes or until top is browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- 6Remove from oven and cool completely.
- 7Cut into squares; top with Cool Whip if desired; and ENJOY!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Angel Squares
Serving Size: 1 (0 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 0.0
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free angel food cake mix