Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from weight watchers. It only has 2 ingredients! A definite winner when you need something fast for a potluck. NOTE: When using lemon or lime curd, you may want to add some water as I found the mix was too dry. I just added 1 Tbsp of water at a time until I got it to the right consistency.
- 1 (16 ounce) boxbetty crocker fat free angel food cake mix
- 1 (21 ounce) can pie filling (your choice)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- If mix seems too dry, add water, 1 Tbsp at a time, until it is a spreadable consistency.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until top is browned and knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Cut into squares; top with Cool Whip if desired; and ENJOY!