Recipe by internetnut
My family loves these pork butt steaks. I got this recipe from the butcher at Wegman's when they were out of the prepared pork butt steaks. These can be done on the grill but baked in the oven is best.
Top Review by jessval77901
wow so juicy, tender and full of flavor...I seasoned mine with garlic salt and season all, chopped fresh garlic, sliced fresh jalapenos & tomatoes put them on steaks , then baked them as stated....will definitely make again!
- 2 pork butt steaks
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350.
- Place pork butt steaks onto a cookie sheet or into large cake pan.
- Spread 1 tablespoon garlic and 1 tablespoon montreal steak seasoning onto each pork butt steak making sure to press into pork butt steaks.
- Flip each pork butt steak over and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Bake for 25 minutes then flip each pork butt steak over and bake another 20 minutes.