Recipe by AndreaVT96
An easy weeknight meal--quick prep. Good with salad and garlic bread on the side. A favorite with my little ones. Have also used beef ravioli. I have never seen 1 lb. packages of cheese ravioli--so I just use 1 of the normal size bags.
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 (1 lb) packages frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 cups reduced fat shredded cheese (Italian 3-cheese blend suggested)
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix spaghetti sauce, tomatoes and water; spoon 1 cup onto bottom of 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Layer half the ravioli and 1 cup shredded cheese over sauce mixture. Top with remaining ravioli and sauce mixture. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese; cover.
- Bake 30 minutes; uncover. Bake 15 minutes or until ravioli is tender and heated through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Let stand 10 minutes.