Recipe by Waynus
A quick easy dish with the potential to really impress. To really impress use a special sausage (Chilli is my favorite but your own choice is best)and experiment with the seasonings (garam masla, chermoula or whatever takes your fancy). Serve with a good sauce sweet chilli or Chipotley are my favorites.
Directions See How It's Made
- Pan fry the sausges and set aside.
- Mix all other ingredients and beat until smooth.
- Crease a baking container.
- Place sausauges in container evenly spread.
- Pour mixture over the top.
- Bake at 180c for until mixture rises and browns (approx 45-60 mins).
- Cut and serve.