Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a different desseret but actually tastes very good. Similar to a custard. Note: This does call for cashews. Posted for Zaar World Tour 05
- 10 eggs
- 2 1⁄2 cups thick coconut milk
- 1 lb jaggery
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1 pinch nutmeg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cardamom
- 2 cups chopped cashews
- Beat the eggs well.
- Grate the jaggery and mix with the egg batter.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- Pour the mix into a greased bowl.
- Cover with oil paper & steam for 1 1/4 hours
- Let it cool in the container before serving.
- Sprinkle some chopped cashews for added taste and decoration.