Recipe by Happy Harry #2
These sound like soo much fun!! Sent to me via e-mail. Have not tried any as of yet...but I will! (4/21/06) UPDATE: Tried #3,...yummy!
- 1 tablespoon olive and onion cream cheese, soften
- 1 large low-fat tortilla
- 1 ounce low-fat ham, thin sliced
- 1 lettuce leaf
- 1 slice watermelon, spear seedless
Directions See How It's Made
- WATERMELON WRAP #1:.
- Spread cream cheese on tortilla all the way to the edges.
- Place ham across center and top with the lettuce leaf.Make sure that the edges are not covered.
- Cut watermelon into spear about 1/2 inch thick, about 1 inch wide and about 9 inches long.
- Put spear on lettuce just off center. Roll tortilla over watermelon, continue to roll, tucking in the ham and lettuce.
- The cheese will help the tortilla stay rolled but fasten with a toothpick as needed.
- WATERMELON WRAP# 2:.
- Same idea only use, Strawberry cream cheese with turkey (deli style), Bibb lettuce and watermelon.
- WATERMELON WRAP #3:.
- Garden vegetable cream cheese with chicken or turkey (deli style), fresh baby spinach leaves and watermelon.
- WATERMELON WRAP #4:.
- Ranch cream cheese with chicken or turkey (deli style), red leaf lettuce and watermelon. Add a tsp ranch dressing to cream cheese.
- WATERMELON WRAP #5:.
- Plain cream cheese with smoked lox, iceberg lettuce and watermelon.
- ENJOY THEM ALL!