Recipe by Stickee Bear
A nice semi-sweet watermelon drink that has about 1-2 servings of fruit. Great for kids! It has the white seeds & is a little bit pulpy so if you prefer to have it pulp- & seed-free, strain it. Yummy!!
- 2 cups seedless watermelon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄3 cup pulp-free orange juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup diet 7-Up (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Add watermelon into a food processor or blender.
- Puree until as smooth as possible.
- Add honey & lemon juice. Blend.
- Add orange juice & 7up if you're using it. Blend.
- If you are planning on straing the drink, do so now.
- Pour into tall glass or a few small ones.
- Drink up & enjoy!