Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- of fresh mint (optional garnish)
- Combine watermelon, ice, honey, and black pepper in a blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with mint.
- Serve chilled.
- Stir well before serving.
I eat water melon with black pepper (old family tradition) couldn't help but try this, it's wonderful. Sure wish the season wasn't almost over. Have been freezing as much as I can for future beverages etc. I posted a water melon smoothy recipe that you might enjoy if you're a water melon freak like me There are some good alternate ideas in the reviews too.
I havn't tried this yet, (mainly because I don't have any watermelon.) but I've always put salt on watermelon. I'm going to have to try pepper.