- 6 cups watermelon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup watercress, coarsely chopped
- 3⁄4 cup vidalia onions, peeled and thinly sliced or 3⁄4 cup walla walla onion
- 1 medium English cucumbers, sliced or 3 cups English cucumbers
- 2 tablespoons of fresh mint, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 ounces reduced-fat feta cheese, crumbled or 1⁄2 cup reduced-fat feta cheese
- mint, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a large salad bowl.
- Combine chopped mint, cilantro, lime juice and oil in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk.
- Add juice mixture and salt to watermelon mixture; toss gently to coat.
- Sprinkle with feta; garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.