Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
As soon as I see fresh cider at the market, I think of this recipe. Serve it for a seasonal treat. It's great and always gets compliments. Given to me by a co-worker. I serve it Oct thru Dec. on holidays and for special occasions. Liquor can be added, if desired.
- Heat cider and cinnamon stick in a pot, bring to a boil.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Add rest of ingredients and simmer 5 minutes longer.
- Note: You can double the recipe and use a 30 cup coffee pot.
- Suggest Heat cider& cinnamon in a pot (same as above).
- Add nutmeg, honey and lemon juice.
- Pour into coffee pot, then add pineapple juice.
- Do this twice instead of doubling the recipe.
- It's easier to handle.