Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is such a simple cake to make and only uses four ingredients!
- 1 (3 ounce) boxcook-and-serve vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups milk
- 1 yellow cake mix
- 1 (12 ounce) package butterscotch chips
- On the stovetop, mix pudding with milk and bring to a boil.
- Dump in box of cake mix.
- Stir and pour into a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- Sprinkle on butterscotch morsels.
- Bake in 350° oven for 30 minutes.
- Let cool; serve.
With egg allergies it's hard to find a cake that tastes good. This one was easy to make, the children loved it. Will be making again, but this time I might try chocolate chips instead of butterscotch