Chocolate Truffle Cheesecake
photo by Ya-ya
- Ready In:
- Combine crumbs & butter; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar & vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Blend in melted chocolate.
- Add eggs one at a time; mix just until blended.
- Pour over crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 45-50 minutes or until centre is almost set.
- Cool completely, then refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
I am making this for Christmas Dinner in 2 wks, but wanted to say it REALLY sounds AWESOME!! My DH HATES cheesecake unless it has chocolate in it. I am going to add a dollop of whipped cream on top and as suggested, drizzle some chocolate over it. Thanks in advance! 12/28 MAde this .. Super easy! Very very dense and rich in flavor.. I suggest serving ONLY small slices and a bit of whip cream on top.
I made this for a friend't birthday tonight. It was great! I also put cool whip on top, and took the suggestion in the magazine to melt 2 squares of chocolate and mix that with 2 Tbsp of cream and drizzle that over the cake. It was almost too rich for me, but I'm not much of a sweet tooth. Everyone there loved it - one even had seconds!
Hey, I got that Kraft magazine and made this recipe too! The picture they have of it is just gorgeous. I also put cool whip on top and drizzled it with a chocolate syrup for effect. I used the semi-sweet baking squares that the recipe called for since I was afraid chocolate chips would mess it up. This was just delicious, very rich, but impossible to resist!