Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is my latest attempt at putting together a lunch that is both low fat and has a bit of flavor. If you like things with a bit more 'zing' you could add more ginger to taste. You can serve this on a bed of lettuce or in a sandwich. I had it with two slices of bread. The cooking time represents the chilling time.
- 5 ounces cooked shrimp, large, cold
- 2 ounces celery, cut in half and chopped
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon nonfat sour cream
- 1 teaspoon wasabi mustard
- 1 tablespoon pickled ginger, finely chopped
- Cut the shrimp in half and put into bowl with celery.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Chill for 30 minutes and serve.
I have been in the midst of a terrible case of Spring Fever and was looking for something bright and springy when I ran across this recipe. It makes a great salad, and I saved enough to make a shrimp roll for lunch tomorrow, can hardly wait, may have it for dinner. Thanks Sarah_Jayne