Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
Just like a campfire in your kitchen
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package sugar cookie mix (I suggest Betty Crocker, 1 pouch of 1 lb, 1.5 oz)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, melted
- 3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 4 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- Preheat over to 375 degrees. In a large bowl, mix cookie mix and cracker crumbs. Stir in melted butter until soft dough forms. In ungreased 13x9 pan, press dough evenly. Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set.
- Immediately sprinkle chocolate chips over crust. Let stand 3 to 5 minutes or until chocolate begins to melt. Spread chocolate evenly over crust.
- Set over control to broil. Sprinkle marshmallows over melted chocolate. Broil with top 4 to 5 inches from hear for 20 to 30 seconds or until marshmallows are toasted. (Watch closely!).
- Cool 10 minutes. Serve warm.