Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
That sounds a lot grander than 'left over potato heated up for lunch'. It was a really easy, tasty lunchbox meal though.
- 2 small sweet potatoes, baked
- 75 g chickpeas
- 25 g cheddar cheese
- 50 g sweet corn, canned
- 50 g bell peppers, sliced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pesto sauce
- Use left over or extra baked potatoes for this.
- Chop the cool potatoes into chunks, you can decide whether you want the extra fibre of the skin or not.
- Mix in the other ingredients, season as you wish - chilli sauce, herbs, salt and pepper etc.
- I made this in my microwaveable tupperware type box, so I could throw the whole lot in to heat up at work.