- 10 ounces frozen spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw spinach and drain.
- Combine all ingredients EXCEPT 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and bread crumbs.
- Pour into pie plate and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes covered.
- Take out of oven and cover with bread crumbs and remaining cheese and broil in oven until toasted (about 3 minutes).