Killer Spinach Casserole
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
Delicious spinach dish that can also be used as warm spinach dip.
- Ready In:
- 20 ounces frozen chopped spinach
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup dry Knorr vegetable soup mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- Defrost spinach over night in sink. Butter 1 quart casserole dish and place defrosted spinach on bottom. Can cover with sliced water chestnuts if desired.
- In medium mixing bowl, cream room temperature cream cheese and milk. Blend in envelope of Knorr's Soup mix and black pepper. Pour over spinach in casserole dish. Do not mix.
- Combine bread crumbs, melted butter, garlic powder, paprika and parmesan cheese. Sprinkle over cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot as side dish, or with cubed french bread as appetizer.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION