Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This light, fresh dish is perfect for the barbecue.
- 4 pork fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- cracked black pepper
- asian salad greens
For the dressing
- 60 ml olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- Rub the olive oil over the pork and season with pepper and salt.
- Cook on BBQ for 7-9 minutes.
- Rest the pork for a few minutes before slicing.
- Combine dressing ingredients in a covered container and shake well.
- Season to taste.
- Serve the cooked pork on a bed of Asian salad leaves and drizzle with dressing.