Warm Green Bean and Potato Salad
- In a large saucepan, cover potatoes with 2 inches salted water. Bring to a simmer and cook until potatoes are just tender, 15-20 minutes. Drain thoroughly.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high; add potatoes and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Cook, mashing slightly until golden brown in spots, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a serving dish and keep warm.
- Add bacon to skillet. Cook until bacon is browned.
- Add green beans and cook, stirring occasionally, until bright green and crisp-tender.
- Add to potatoes along with lemon juice to taste.
- Season with salt and pepper and toss gently to combine.