Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stud the whole oranges with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice, and pineapple juice.
- Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 clove-studded baked oranges floating on top.
This is a good mix. I made it for the harvest cook-a-thon. We sipped on it while the dinner was cooking. Very good taste. We especially liked the pineapple flavor with these spices. I think this would be great if you're feelimg a little under the weather. This would be very soothing! I plan to make more! Thanks Dancer!