My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Stud the whole oranges with cloves, and bake for 30 minutes.
- 3In a large saucepan, combine the apple juice and cinnamon stick.
- 4Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Remove from heat, and stir in the nutmeg, honey, lemon juice, and pineapple juice.
- 6Serve hot in a punch bowl with the 2 clove-studded baked oranges floating on top.
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Warm Autumn Punch
Serving Size: 1 (407 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 4
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 52.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: