Recipe by Rita~
I just made my Crystallized Ginger and wanted to something like now with it and came up with this spread. This would be great on a bagel, crackers, toast, spread in between cake layers use your imagination.
Top Review by Anniesthisnthat
This is great! My kids loved it. The only thing I would do differently is next time I will rough chop all of the add ins and then hand mix them in. That will be faster and more consistent. Thanks!
- 226.79 g cream cheese, room temperature
- 29.58 ml butter, room temperature
- 78.07 ml walnuts, toasted
- 78.07 ml raisins or 78.07 ml dried cranberries
- 14.79 ml honey
- 28.34 g crystallized ginger, diced (Crystallized Ginger , Ginger Syrup & Ginger Sugar)