- 1 cup walnut milk (if you don't have, can use almond milk)
- 1 cup plain yogurt (or vanilla yogurt-I use coconut or soy yogurt)
- 3⁄4 cup medjool dates, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground flax seed (optional)
- 1 cup ice cube (about 8)
Directions See How It's Made
- TIP: SOAK dates overnight (in water) BEFORE blending. If you don't mind date bits in your smoothie, you can skip this step.
- Combine everything except the ice in a blender and blend on high until the dates are broken up and the mixture very smooth, at least 1 minute.
- Add ice and blend briefly on high until ice is just broken up. Pour into chilled glasses and serve immediately.