A fabulous combination of flavours and textures. Easy too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 375F.
- 2Trim the boneless chicken breasts and pound out evenly.
- 3Mix the preserves, honey, mustard and 1/4 cup of the chicken stock in a bowl.
- 4In another bowl, take the flour and finely chopped walnuts and mix together.
- 5Dip the chicken breasts in the peach mixture and drain slightly.
- 6Then roll the breasts in the walnut mixture and pat down.
- 7Place onto a baking pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until juices run clear when chicken in pierced with a fork or knife.
- 8To make the sauce: put the peach mixture in a small pan.
- 9Then add the cornstarch to the remaining chicken stock and mix.
- 10Add the chicken stock to the peach mixture and bring to a boil.
- 11Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 12Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 13Remove the chicken from the oven and plate.
- 14Take the sauce and nap it across the chicken breast, then serve, with lots of steamed veggies.
- 15Note: This recipe is very flavourful as it is, but if you want a bit more richness, you can drizzle 1/4 cup of melted butter over the breasts before baking.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Crusted Chicken Breasts with Peach Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 682.0
- Calories from Fat 378
- Total Fat 42.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 77.3 mg
- Sodium 293.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 24.0 g
- Protein 36.5 g