Perfect Pixie's Note:
I got an awesome cookbook for my birthday and this was in it, i try and eat a lot of walnuts for my heart and these are a really sneaky way of getting them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to moderate.
- 2Lightly grease 2 non-stick 12 hole mini muffin pans.
- 3Divide walnuts among holes.
- 4Stir butter and chocolate in small saucepan over low heat until smooth.
- 5Stir in sugar, cool to just warm.
- 6Stir in egg, then flour and cream.
- 7Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- 8Press one Rolo into centre of each quantity of mixture.
- 9Spread mixture so that Rolo is completely enclosed.
- 10Bake in oven about 15 minutes.
- 11Using a sharp pointed knife, loosen sides of brownies from pan, stand 10 minutes.
- 12Remove brownies gently from pan.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Walnut Brownie Bites
Serving Size: 1 (25 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 146.0
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 10.7 g
- Protein 2.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: