An updated and healthier version of a well-loved classic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1 medium Anjou pears or 1 medium bosc pear, unpeeled and diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3/4 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup golden raisin
- 5 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- lettuce leaf
- 1/2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, apple, pear, grapes, celery, raisins, and 3 tablespooons of the walnuts.
- 2Refrigerate while you are making the dressing.
- 3In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and lime juice.
- 4Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture; toss gently and thoroughly.
- 5Serve the salad on lettuce leaves; garnish with remaining walnuts and cheese; serve salad cold.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Waldorf Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.3
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 126.5 mg
- Sodium 440.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 16.8 g
- Protein 35.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: