Prep 45 mins
Cook 0 mins
An updated and healthier version of a well-loved classic.
Make and share this Waldorf Chicken Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 medium Red Delicious apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1 medium Anjou pears or 1 medium bosc pear, unpeeled and diced
- 1 cup red seedless grapes, halved
- 3⁄4 cup diced celery
- 1⁄3 cup golden raisin
- 5 tablespoons chopped walnuts, toasted
- lettuce leaf
- 1⁄2 cup crumbled blue cheese
- 1⁄2 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons honey
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken, apple, pear, grapes, celery, raisins, and 3 tablespooons of the walnuts.
- Refrigerate while you are making the dressing.
- In a small bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, sour cream, honey, and lime juice.
- Pour the dressing over the chicken mixture; toss gently and thoroughly.
- Serve the salad on lettuce leaves; garnish with remaining walnuts and cheese; serve salad cold.