Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are so easy, and the longer you "hold" them, the better they are!
Make and share this "Wait Forever" Pork Chops recipe from Food.com.
- 4 -6 pork loin chops
- 1 cup applesauce (chunky, cinnamon, or raspberry)
- 1⁄3 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon clove
- Brown chops with a little salt and pepper (just brown, don't cook).
- In baking dish, put pork chops on the bottom, mix rest of ingredients and pour on top of chops.
- Bake at 300F degrees for 1 hour (1/2 inch chops) or 1 1/2 hours (1 inch chops).
- "Hold"in warm oven until ready to serve, the longer the better!
This was a great recipe. It was easy to prepare and tasted wonderful. I only had plain applesauce so I add 1/4 tsp cinnamon to the applesauce also. It turned out really well.
I used chicken breasts, as we don't eat pork .. cooked it in the crockpot on low for 7 hours .. very easy and good ..
Made the wait forever porkchops my husband and kids did not like them, found the clove flavour over powering