- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 1⁄2 cups frozen chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2 lb wagon wheel macaroni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- In large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat, add beef, onions and garlic. Cook, breaking up with sppon, until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes, pasta and 3/4 cup of water. Spread mixture level; bring to simmer. Cook, uncovered, until pasta is just tender, about 14 minutes.
- Sprinkle on mozzarella, then parmesan; cover and let stand until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes. Serve immediately.