Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I don't remember where this recipe came from, although it's really popular at Super Bowl parties and the like. The horseradish gives it a nice zing to complement the sweet pork and beans.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans
- 8 ounces processed cheese spread, cut into chunks
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green chili
- Combine pork and beans, cheese, worcestershire sauce and horseradish into medium saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat 8-10 minutes until cheese melts, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Place half bean mixture in blender container.
- Quickly turn blender on and off twice to coarsely chop beans.
- Place in serving bowl.
- Repeat with remaining bean mixture.
- Add onions and chiles.
- Stir to blend.
- Serve warm with corn chips.