1/1 Photo of Wafflewich (Low-Fat)
Saw a recipe similar to this at the egg beaters web site. This is my version. Very tasty and a good start to the day. I use whole grain waffels and light maple syrup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Line a paper plate with two layers of paper towels. Place bacon on paper towels, and place another paper towel on top. Cook bacon in microwave on high for 2 minutes Flip bacon over and cook another 1 to 2 mins or till desired donenes.
- 2When you flip bacon, put waffles in toaster and toast according to directions. While the waffels are toasting. Cook egg substitute in a little bit of cooking spray. When egg is almost done sprinkle in cheese.
- 3Lastly mix maple syrup and margarine together in a small bowl.
- 4If cooked as specified above, everything should be ready about the same time.
- 5To assemble, spread 1/2 of margarine mixture on two of the waffles. Put 1/2 of egg mixture on each "buttered" waffle. Top wih 2 slices of bacon (torn in half) and one "unbuttered" waffle. Slice in half and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Wafflewich (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.5
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 50.7 mg
- Sodium 1182.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: