From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "A Brazilian name for the most popular cocktail usually made with cachaca. This gives you all the flavors without the alcohol kick!"
- Place the fruit in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the sugar cube and a dash of ginger beer.
- Muddle to release the juices.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint on top of the drink if desired.
- Serve with a straw.