1/3 Photos of Virgin Caipirinha (Non-Alcoholic)
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "A Brazilian name for the most popular cocktail usually made with cachaca. This gives you all the flavors without the alcohol kick!"
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the fruit in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- 2Add the sugar cube and a dash of ginger beer.
- 3Muddle to release the juices.
- 4Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- 5Top with ginger beer.
- 6Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint on top of the drink if desired.
- 7Serve with a straw.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Virgin Caipirinha (Non-Alcoholic)
Serving Size: 1 (98 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 52.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 7.3 g
- Protein 1.3 g