Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From: "Complete Home Bartender's Guide" by Salvatore Calabrese. "A Brazilian name for the most popular cocktail usually made with cachaca. This gives you all the flavors without the alcohol kick!"
- Place the fruit in the bottom of a mixing glass.
- Add the sugar cube and a dash of ginger beer.
- Muddle to release the juices.
- Strain into an old-fashioned glass filled with crushed ice.
- Top with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint on top of the drink if desired.
- Serve with a straw.
Fantabulous! This is a refreshing, wonderful drink that made a hard day on the farm great to come home to. Easy to put together and the taste outstanding. The sugar cube was such a nice touch. I am always trying to find little treats to sneak in a sugar cube and this was it! Thank you so much Engrossed! Made for *ZWT4* June 2008.
Delicious! Since I made this 2 days ago, my DH keeps asking me to make another one. We really liked this one. A nice non-alcoholic, original drink Thanks for posting. Made for ZWT4.
Made these for the kids yesterday to accompany us as dad and me drank our more adult caipirinhas. Used sprite instead of ginger ale as I wasn't able to find any. The kids really liked these.