Wonderfully refreshing. Even creamier than regular Vietnamese iced coffee.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brew the coffee and strain to a heat proof bowl with a spout.
- 2Add both milks and whisk well.
- 3Chill for a couple hours so you don't shock your freezer.
- 4Pour into molds and freeze.
- 5You yield depends on the size of your mold.
- 6Freeze and chill time not included.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Vietnamese Coffee Popsicles
Serving Size: 1 (1287 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2097.0
- Calories from Fat 1103
- Total Fat 122.6 g
- Saturated Fat 76.6 g
- Cholesterol 461.0 mg
- Sodium 612.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 222.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 216.1 g
- Protein 36.4 g