Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
home cooking at its best good comfort food tastes good and filling
- 907.18 g lean ground beef
- 35.43 g package taco seasoning
- 425.24 g can corn, drained
- 304.75 g can Fiesta nacho cheese soup
- 907.18 g package tater tots
- 226.79 g package cheddar cheese
- brown beef drain.
- stir in taco seasoning and water and simmer for 5 minutes.
- add corn soup put in 9 x 13 pan and top with tater tots.
- bake at 350 for 35 minutes.
- take out top with cheese put back in oven for 5 minutes or till cheese is melted.
- add ketchup or taco sauce when served tastes very good enjoy.
I liked the recipe.But I did add blackbeans,tomatoes with greenchiles.. It came out so good. My husband and 3year old son loved
This was GOOD! Next time I think I might use 2 cans of the fiesta cheese soup (mine was just a tad bit dry). I was really surprised when all 3 of my picky eater kids ate it. I agree with another reviewer, it tasted even better the next day. Thanks for a different way to make a tator tot casserole!
This was good and different. I followed the recipe as written other then I had frozen cooked burger in the freezer so used that. I added the taco seasoning and the directions say to add water but it doesn't saw how much water to use. I used 3/4 cup of water. I also topped ours with a mexican blend of cheese. This was something different for us.