Definitely something the girls will love on a warm summer afternoon, sitting in the lawn chairs in dappled shade--watching the grass grow! Switch out the juice for a different flavor and have some variety! *Taste of Home* does it again!! (note: cooking time is "chilling" time)
- Place teabags in a large measuring cup, pour boiling water over; steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Chill in a covered container.
- AT SERVING TIME: combine juice and cold water in a 2 quart serving pitcher; pour in tea; stir.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: serve over cubes or pour into punch bowl with an ice-ring.
- Oh dahhling--this is just too, too!