1/1 Photo of Victorian Farmhouse Iced Tea
2 hrs 5 mins
Definitely something the girls will love on a warm summer afternoon, sitting in the lawn chairs in dappled shade--watching the grass grow! Switch out the juice for a different flavor and have some variety! *Taste of Home* does it again!! (note: cooking time is "chilling" time)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place teabags in a large measuring cup, pour boiling water over; steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
- 2Chill in a covered container.
- 3AT SERVING TIME: combine juice and cold water in a 2 quart serving pitcher; pour in tea; stir.
- 4SERVING SUGGESTIONS: serve over cubes or pour into punch bowl with an ice-ring.
- 5Oh dahhling--this is just too, too!
Browse Our Top Punch Beverage Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Victorian Farmhouse Iced Tea
Serving Size: 1 (201 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: