Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Definitely something the girls will love on a warm summer afternoon, sitting in the lawn chairs in dappled shade--watching the grass grow! Switch out the juice for a different flavor and have some variety! *Taste of Home* does it again!! (note: cooking time is "chilling" time)
- Place teabags in a large measuring cup, pour boiling water over; steep for 5 minutes; remove tea bags.
- Chill in a covered container.
- AT SERVING TIME: combine juice and cold water in a 2 quart serving pitcher; pour in tea; stir.
- SERVING SUGGESTIONS: serve over cubes or pour into punch bowl with an ice-ring.
- Oh dahhling--this is just too, too!
Mmmmmmm! VERY, very good!!! I'm in heaven!!! :) Thanks so much, Debber, for a fantastic iced tea!! LOVED it!! :)
YUM. Easy to make and very good. The raspberry juice takes away tartness of the cranberry juice. For garnish you could add some frozen raspberries to the glass. They would serve as a garnish and extra ice cubes at the same time. Thank you for posting. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game