Recipe by Vicky #3
I personally love this recipe because it's quick and easy to make. I received the recipe from a cousin of mine and whenever I make it I usually get rave reviews. I usually let this set in the refridgerator over night for best results.
- 2 cups hershey milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup margarine (any kind)
- 1 cup hershey Skor English toffee bit
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a microwave safe bowl & microwave on high for 3 minutes.
- Remove and stir really well.
- Throw Skor bits on top of mixture and microwave for 1 minute longer. Remove and stir.
- Grease a 9 x 13 dish with Pam or oil.
- Pour in mixture and let set for 5 or 6 hours.
- Note: cut into 1 x 1 inch squares.