Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
The cookies describe themselves
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted butter (room temperature)
- 3⁄4 cup Splenda granular
- 3⁄4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla flavoring
- 2 1⁄4 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, splenda and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well with each addition, then stir in the vanilla.
- Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into the creamed mixture.
- Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonfuls onto the prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until light brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
these cookies are awesome ! more peolple should try them !