Prep 2 mins
Cook 1 min
Noodles that have lots of cheese.
- 295.73 ml elbow macaroni, cooked but cooled
- 1 mozzarella string cheese
- 236.59 ml cheddar cheese
- 7.39 ml butter
- 14.79 ml milk
- 14.79 ml parmesan cheese
- Put noodles in a microwave safe bowl.
- Add butter and milk.
- Chop the mozzarella stick into circles(about
- 1/4 inch),and grate the cheddar.Add the cheeses to the bowl.
- Microwave on high 1 1/2 minutes.
- Sprinkle grated parmesan cheese onto the macaroni and cheese.
Great idea, very fast meal for when I can't be in the kitchen (will definitely make again). I didn't have mozarella but would put if available, I added a bit of pepper and some tuna and these were nice additions.