Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love cabbage and I love blue cheese. This is a nice variation on an old classic. Spice it up with red pepper flakes or spices of your choice.
- 8 slices bacon
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 cup blue cheese
- Cook bacon until crisp.
- Drain on paper towels.
- Chop up.
- Whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, and honey in a large bowl.
- Stir in slaw mix, blue cheese crumbles and bacon.
- Salt and pper to taste.
- Toss to coat.
- This can be made 2 hours ahead, cover and chill until serving.
- You may also want to add 4 T green onions or 4T of chopped parsley.