- 3 lbs ground venison
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups prepared stuffing
- garlic salt or garlic powder
- black pepper
- mushroom, sliced
- 4 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix meat, stuffing, 3/4 cup of soup in large bowl.
- Form into loaf and put mixture in standard size loaf pan.
- Top with bacon strips and remaining soup.
- Then add pepper and garlic powder to taste.
- Garnish with mushroom slices and bake at 350 to 375 degrees for approximately 1 hour or until cooked through.