Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Delicious veggies cooked in a yummy garlic and butter sauce and then sprinkled with Kosher salt and pepper for an added flavor kick!
- 1⁄2 lb green beans, cleaned and ends cut off
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- kosher salt
- Melt butter on very low heat in large frying pan.
- Add garlic and washed/cut vegetables.
- Cook vegetables at medium heat for a few minutes, mixing in garlic butter.
- Cover with a lid, lower heat, and cook to desired doneness.
- Place on plate (or other serving dish of choice).
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
These veggies were so fresh and yummy! I added a little zucchini as well as a little garlic powder, but other than that... followed it to the tee! Veggies cooked this way reminds me of the veggies you would get with your stead at applebees! Thanks for this simple way to make veggies! Made for PAC 2009.