Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
A stand-by of mine--healthy, refreshing, satisfying. I think it works best with every element the same size and shape, but with different textures and flavors. Beautiful!
- 236.59 ml wheatberries
- 6 radishes
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 zucchini or 1 yellow squash
- 1 jalapeno
- 3 scallions
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil
- 59.14 ml rice wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- 56.69 g gouda cheese or 56.69 g sharp cheddar cheese
- Bring to boil 2 1/4 cups water, add wheatberries, stir once, and cook for 45 minutes or until tender.
- Dice vegetables.
- Combine wheatberries, diced vegetables, oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Add diced gouda or sharp cheddar.