1/3 Photos of Veggie Frittata Supreme
Rachel Morris's Note:
A tasty and pretty combination of vegetables and eggs. Feel free to substitute or add your families favourite vegetables, the combinations are endless. Great for Sunday Brunch with herbed hash browns and sausage medallions.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup white mushroom, finely diced
- 1/4 cup green onions (kitchen scissors work great) or 1/4 cup fresh chives, thinly sliced (kitchen scissors work great)
- 1/4 cup zucchini, finely diced
- 1/2 cup green pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 cup red pepper, finely diced
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup homogenized milk
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 slices whole wheat bread, toasted, cooled
- 1/2 cup grated mild cheddar cheese
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2In small saucepan, over medium heat, cook mushrooms, green onions and zucchini for 5 minutes (to cook out excess juices that would make frittata soggy).
- 3Add to peppers, mix well and layer along bottom of low casserole dish.
- 4In small bowl, combine and whisk eggs, celery salt, pepper, milk and parmesan cheese. Pour mixture over vegetables in casserole dish.
- 5Sprinkle cheddar cheese evenly over casserole dish.
- 6With hand held blender, break down toast into breadcrumbs. Layer over cheddar cheese.
- 7Cook for 30-40 minutes, or until egg is fully cooked (is not runny). Cut with spatula and serve.
- 8Baby’s portion may be cubed or mashed. Adults may want to add extra salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Veggie Frittata Supreme
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 301.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 450.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 20.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: